Welcome toInfigo Education
A Little About Us
Infigo healthcare education provides unique educational courses aimed at healthcare professionals who treat the lower limb, foot and ankle.
These practical courses have been designed by Podiatrists and a Chartered Physiotherapist to provide an holistic approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders of the lower limb, foot and ankle.
The courses are:
- Suitable for Podiatrists, Physiotherapists, Sports Therapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors, Prosthetists and Orthotists who wish to enhance their knowledge and practical skills.
- Holistic in their approach so that attendees will learn and be able to use biomechanical, manual and rehabilitation skills effectively in the management of lower limb, foot and ankle problems.
- Are prepared, written and presented by clinicians for clinicians and incorporate the best of evidence based practice but also bring a wealth of shared clinical experiences to the courses.
- Designed so that attendees will be able to make and implement a management programme that will restore normal function and where necessary return an individual to the high performance required by sports men and women.
Our courses provide opportunity for:
- Podiatrists to upskill and extend their scope of practice in various manual therapy techniques through our three core* courses, which are suitable for practitioners in both the the NHS and private sector.
- Existing manual therapy workers to reskill as we can convert our two day courses into one day courses for reskilling purposes.
- Low cost taster day courses for Podiatry branch meetings.
- Exploring multidiscipline holistic approaches to treating specific conditions.
* All “core modules” are approved by the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SOCAP). This means podiatrists who are SOCAP members have immediate extended scope of practice and are covered by their existing insurance.
Thanks again for the three career changing courses…. you have facilitated a great shift and change in the way I view my future in this potentially great profession…
Ian’s use of language and approachability made this course an excellent learning experience and encouraged inclusivity of learning regardless of your level within the profession.