Welcome toInfigo Education
A Little About How We can Help
Struggling to deal with your MSK patients in a confident way? Feel you need more treatment options?
Well, you are not alone! Many practitioners feel the same way, especially when it comes to the leg, foot and ankle.
The good news is my courses have helped hundreds of health professionals overcome these fears and this stress around MSK patient management.
As a podiatrist with many years experience in using hands on manual therapy skills and 7 years of training podiatrists and others how to use them, I’ve seen both the novice and experienced gain a great deal from my courses.
An example of the ease of skill application you readily learn can be seen in the video opposite…..
The courses are:
- Suitable for Podiatrists, Physiotherapists, Sports Therapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors, Prosthetists and Orthotists who wish to enhance their knowledge and practical skills.
- Holistic in their approach so that attendees will learn and be able to use biomechanical, manual and rehabilitation skills effectively in the management of lower limb, foot and ankle problems.
- Are prepared, written and presented by clinicians for clinicians and incorporate the best of evidence based practice but also bring a wealth of shared clinical experiences to the courses.
- Designed so that attendees will be able to make and implement a management programme that will restore normal function and where necessary return an individual to the high performance required by sports men and women.
Our courses provide opportunity for:
- Podiatrists to upskill and extend their scope of practice in various manual therapy techniques through our three core* courses, which are suitable for practitioners in both the the NHS and private sector.
- Existing manual therapy workers to reskill as we can convert our two day courses into one day courses for reskilling purposes.
- Low cost taster day courses for Podiatry branch meetings.
- Exploring multidiscipline holistic approaches to treating specific conditions.
* All “core modules” are approved by the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SOCAP). This means podiatrists who are SOCAP members have immediate extended scope of practice and are covered by their existing insurance.
Thanks again for the three career changing courses…. you have facilitated a great shift and change in the way I view my future in this potentially great profession…
Ian’s use of language and approachability made this course an excellent learning experience and encouraged inclusivity of learning regardless of your level within the profession.