Terms & Conditions
INFIGO (Infigo Health Care Education Ltd) is committed to providing high level education to all podiatry, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports therapists, orthotist and prosthetist professionals, which will expand their knowledge and develop their expertise.
We offer a wide variety of courses – see the website – nationwide. We accept all credit card payments using the trusted payment provider PayPal.
Your Booking Commitment
Completion of a course booking form (online booking, email or over the phone) creates a binding agreement to follow the course and pay the full fee.
Shipping and Handling
All services purchased from Infigo do not incur a shipping charge.
Infigo is not a VAT registered company.
Credit Card Security
All handling of credit card data and sensitive information is handled by PayPal, a third party payment provider.
You will receive an email confirming your enrolment on a course once payment is processed usually within 3 working days.
If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com, alternatively you can call on 01273 597143 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm except during holidays or write to us at 27 Hadrian Avenue, Southwick, Sussex BN42 4LJ.
INFIGO (Infigo Health Care Education Ltd) do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties, other than relevant professional bodies who are supplying extended scope practice.
How to Cancel.
Cancellations by delegates.
To cancel a place on any INFIGO course or event, notice of cancellation must be given by email to Ian Linane: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel with at least 30 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a £50 administration fee.
If you cancel with between 30 and 10 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund, less £50 administration fee.
If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.*
INFIGO will accept name changes for attendees. Please inform Ian Linane at least 10 working days prior to the event on 01273 597143 or email email@example.com. Later notification may incur an administration fee of £50 to cover costs.
1. You accept that some courses have a practical component to them which if applied inappropriately may involve elements of risk or discomfort. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you take personal responsibility for your own actions. Infigo accept no responsibility for damage, death or injury caused to you or by you as a result of participation.
2. You must at all times work within your own ability and scope of practice. We reserve the right to refuse your acceptance on a course if we feel it is outside your scope of practice and may put other participants at risk of injury or discomfort.
3. You must be physically able to partake in the course and if you do have any injuries, discomfort or prior knowledge that is relevant to any activities being performed it is your responsibility to make those known.
4. We reserve the right to remove any person from a course if their behaviour is deemed by the tutor to be detrimental to the group, unsafe or adversely affecting the course. We will not be liable for any refund in these circumstances
5. Medical – It is your responsibility to ensure that you are sufficiently fit and adequately equipped to partake on your chosen course. You must tell us of any medical conditions or dietary requirements at the time of booking. If for any reason you are not in a suitable condition to attend or complete a course or are under the influence of drink or drugs the facilitator may ask you to leave the course. We will not be liable for any extra expense incurred by this and you will not be able to claim a refund.
6. Complaints – Should you have a problem or complaint on your course you must bring it to the attention of our staff as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem was not resolved and resulted in a much reduced enjoyment of the course you must inform us in writing within 28 days and we will respond within 28 days to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties.
Cancellations and Liabilities by INFIGO and changes to course content.
INFIGO events and courses are constantly updated and while we endeavour to deliver the courses as advertised there may inevitably be occasions where we have to change content without prior notice or, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel an event.
Infigo reserves the right to cancel the course if there are insufficient registrations. If, in the unlikely event a tutor cannot attend any Infigo led or hosted course, Infigo will endeavour to find a new tutor or date for the course to be held. Infigo will not be held responsible for any damages incurred as a result of course cancellation or delegate non-attendance (to include accommodation/hotel bookings or associated admin fees, non-refundable travel costs or any other costs incurred to attend).
In the case of a course cancellation* within 10 working days of the course start date, delegates will either be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund. We will also consider any reasonable request to part cover (up to one third of cost) non-refundable travel arrangements (upon receipt of unredeemed travel tickets) if a course is cancelled. INFIGO will not compensate for time spent travelling or away from the place of work or accommodation fees.
Limit of liability – Infigo have a duty of care to its customers and staff but are only liable up to the cost of your course. We cannot be held responsible for damage and/or loss to your personal possessions. We are also not liable for failure in carrying out the contract if the failure is due to the action of the participant or the action of a third party.
*Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event, due to an unforeseen occurrence or act of God. When this is the case Infigo Health Care Education Ltd shall assume no liability.