Pelvic Function and Dysfunction Simplified
This is a 1-day course practical course for podiatrist who want gain simple skills in examination, assessment and treatment of the SI Joint and the Pelvic Girdle, as well as understanding the effect of its dysfunction on gait.
- To appreciate the anatomy, biomechanics, func on and dysfunc on of the SI joint and pelvic girdle.
- To identify and understand the role of pelvic muscles in dysfunction of the SI joint, the pelvic girdle and their impact on gait and the foot.
- To explore and undertake evidence-based approaches to assessing and treating the SI joint and pelvic girdle with benefits to foot function.
- To be able to use manual skills in assessment of the SI joint and pelvic girdle and devise appropriate muscle rehabilitation programmes for them.
This course is suitable for:
- Sports Therapists
Dates and Costs for 2019
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
To book - NO BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN YET
In booking you:
1. Confirm you are a qualified registered podiatrist.
2. Agree to the payment Terms and Conditions and Privacy Terms listed on this site.
Upcoming Events and Costs
*** Please note this course is not running in 2018. **